Welcome to the Bookkeeper Zoo, the only mobile office with a live professional bookkeeper and executive assistant.
The Site is own and managed by Bookkeeper Daily, a Nevada Corporation, and we are committed to helping small business and high net worth individuals to manage their business and portfolios cost effectively. We are equally committed to protecting our Client's privacy.
Information We Collect About You
We collect nonpublic business and/or personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on your sign-up questionnaire, follow-up interviews and other documents you provide us.
- Information about your conversations and transactions regarding your finances, bookkeeping and taxes.
We do not share any of the information we collect, as described above, except to as required to set-up your mobile and desktop platforms and provide the bookkeeping and assistant services you have enrolled in.
Disclosure of Information to Parties That Provide Services to Us
In order to fulfill our obligations as a bookkeeper and executive assistant, we may disclose some of the information collected, as described above, to partners that perform specific services on our behalf.
To protect our Clients' privacy, we only work with only partners that have contractually agreed to maintain extremely strong confidentiality protections and limit the use of information we provide. We do not permit these partners or companies to sell the information we provide to other third parties. At no time do any of these parties have access to your secure login information.
Disclosure of Information about Former Clients
If you terminate your relationship with Bookkeeper Zoo, we will not share information we have collected about you or your business except as required by law.
How We Protect Your Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal and confidential business information about you to those Bookkeeper Zoo employees and agents who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, or procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
All of our bookkeepers have successfully passed a background check, drug testing, and compliance training; and all of the Bookkeeper Zoo bookkeepers and Executive Assistants are fully bonded.
What Clients Can Do to Help
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our Clients, but Clients can help by following these simple guidelines:
- Protect your account numbers, PINs (personal identification numbers) or passwords.
- Keep your information with us current. If your address or phone number changes, please let us know.
- It is important that we have current information on how to reach you. If we detect potentially fraudulent or unauthorized activity or use of an account, we will attempt to contact you immediately.
- Let us know if you have questions. Please do not hesitate to call us - we are here to serve you!